UNIT 3. Making inclusive entrepreneurship programmes real
In the Unit 3. Making inclusive entrepreneurship programmes real we discover
- the main scenarios of the future work life skills applied ibto education and learning context.
- Entrepreneurial attitudes such as taking initiative, creativity, cooperating, entrepreneurial mindset, working dynamically with others, learning from failures, problem solving
- Cooperational and innovative ways to tackle problems in ethical and sustainable aspects
- Entrepreneurial spirit in the school community
This unit is divided into 3 modules with the following learning objecticves
Module 1: Future work life skills
Builds the theoretical framework for entrepreneurial attitudes such as self-awareness and self-efficacy, ethical and sustainable thinking, developing visions for the future school environment and encouraging innovative ways to tackle problems and learning from possible failures in inclusive entrepreneurship. Gives ideas to future work life skills.
Module 2: Cooperation with stakeholders
In this part, you will learn and implement real work life project/workshop in cooperation with students and several stakeholders. Learning goal is cooperative problem solving which is based on relevant real life opportunities in ethical and inclusive way.
Module 3: Reflection and co-creation
In this part learning goal is to facilitate and share experiences and develop the cooperation in the field of entrepreneurship education. The purpose of the seminar/meeting is to identify how local cooperation is applied into future projects in inclusive and reflective way.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 135 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 14
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
1. Future work life skills
• Understand the principles and main scenarios for the future. • Apply the ideas of future work life skills into education and learning context. • Develop own knowhow to see and communicate future work life skills. • Experience the value of cooperating and entrepreneurial mindset, skills.
2. Cooperation with stakeholders
• Identify ethical and sustainable thinking and develop visions for the future school environment. • Develop entrepreneurial attitudes such as self-awareness and self-efficacy, creativity, cooperating and problem solving. • Encourage innovation ways to tackle problems and learn from possible failures. • Promote the entrepreneurial spirit at the school community with sustainable and ethical considerations.
3. Reflection and co-creation
• Analyse co-creation and the project´s process in the field of entrepreneurial education. • Develop entrepreneurial attitudes such as taking initiative, working dynamically with others, learning from failures and problem solving. • Develop and implement methods to adapt into daily school life. • Generate interest and ideas to solve the problem/issue identified in Part 1 and Part 2.